Our Stringybark Lodge Camp activities are challenging, fun and numerous:-
- This 150 metre aerial runway provides a thrilling ride.
ArcheryAfter a safety briefing and full instruction on the use of equipment participants can use their skills to hit the targets and even the bullseye.
- Team Initiatives
- Many group problem solving activities encouraging Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Co-operation. Activities include Spiders Web, The Finger, Mohawk Walk, TP Crossover and London Bridge.
Like orienteering but without the compasses. Learn how to read a map and head off to find the markers located around the campsite.
Other onsite activities include:
- Giant Chess & Draughts
- Basketball Court
- Bush Cooking
- Bouldering Wall
- Mini Golf
- Photo Trail
- Games Room
- Low Ropes
Off site Adventures: With the Bunyip State Park & Kurth Kiln Regional Park on your doorstep, you can enjoy:
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling
- Hiking and Bushwalking
- Overnight camping
Interesting Day trips to the Yarra Valley:
- Upper Yarra River
- Great little local cafe's
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- And many more wonderful local attractions