Lakewood Park Camp has three main buildings:
- The main building “Lakewood Lodge” is equipped with:
- Full commercial kitchen
- Lounge area with views of the Gippsland Lakes
- A magnificent open fire
- Dining area
- An indoor activities area
Lakewood Park Camp:
Sleeping accommodation for up to 150 students & staff.
- Two spacious bunk houses, with ground floor bunk rooms that can accommodate up to 64 students in each building, both equipped with modern shared bathroom facilities.
- “The Moorings” which is generally used for male students has eight rooms each with 4 bunks
- “The Rookery” which is generally used for female students also has eight rooms each with 4 bunks
- In both bunk houses, there is upstairs accommodation for four teachers in the “Teachers Retreat” area, with an ensuite & kitchenette.